Flex WeatherProof Hd Security Camera 108p-Prodcut Review 2018 Wouldn’t it be nice knowing that you have the ability to monitor and protect what matters most to you No, matter where you happen to be and view all of your cameras from one location, well now you can Introducing easy, fizz, wired surveillance camera kits the
– [Speaker] Making your smart home more secure with top of line for F-Secure with it’s new Sense router which boasts more security options than most AO211AC routers that you’ll find out there. So today I’ll tell you why the F-Secure Sense is the missing piece of your connected home. What’s going on tech squad?
– I’m Andru Edwards, and you’re watching Gear Live. If you’re familiar with smart home tech, then you know that Nest has one of, if not the most, complete smart home ecosystem out there. In this episode, we take a look at Nest’s current product offerings and go in depth on two products in particular
– [Narrator] Hive is looking to make a big splash in the United States with the release of its new Hive View smart camera. I was able to check out the Hive View at CES and in this video, I tell you all about what sets this one apart from the competition. What’s goin’ on
– I’m Andru Edwards and you’re watching Gear Live. On the heels of the big Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launch just a few days ago, Samsung’s got another new hardware announcement today which looks to make managing both your wifi and your smart home devices even easier. This is Samsung’s SmartThings Wifi system, and today,
– I’m Andru Edwards and you’re watching Gear Live. There’s a new wifi security camera on the block and this one aims to break away from the crowded pack with a couple of unique features. In this episode, I tell you all about the Ooma Butterfleye, a smart security camera that packs in both a
– One of the coolest things about building out a smart home is being able to monitor the outside of your home no matter where you are. Today I am going to give you a look at a few products from a company called Ring that allow you to see and monitor visitors to your
– Security systems are a crucial part of any home, protecting you, your family, and your valuables. Home security used to be expensive, requiring equipment to be professionally installed, and also requiring lengthy contracts, as well. Nowadays, smart home tech has gotten so good, that we’re able to build our own home security systems that